Gel Ice Pack is a novel freezing medium. It has no water pollution during thawing and thawing. It is a basic composition of raw materials with large cold capacity, non-toxic, and tasteless high polymer compounds. Its content is crystal clear, non-corrosive, non-reflective and flexible.
It can be used repeatedly, cold and hot, and its effective cold capacity is 6 times of the same volume of ice, which can replace dry ice, ice cubes, etc. The types are simple and clear, and are divided into reusable ice packs and disposable ice packs. The content is a polymer water-absorbing compound, non-toxic and non-corrosive.
1. Reusable type
Composed of two layers of non-woven textile materials, they are combined with trade secret formulas and compressed into a special form of cross-linked, polyacrylic polyol polymer refrigerant. The two key plastic layers inside use one-way micro-perforation technology to combine the plastic layer with the textile material layer to ensure that this new model can withstand the harshest weather during transportation.
(1) The ice bag is an upgraded replacement product for ice cubes, which has more applicability, and is convenient to use, hygienic and versatile.
(2) It is used for medical high fever to reduce fever, anti-inflammatory and pain relief, cold compress beauty, sprain, hemostasis, suppuration, skin care and other auxiliary physical therapy.
(3) Refrigerated transportation of various biological freezing reagents, solder paste, poultry medicine, medicine, plasma, vaccine, aquatic products, poultry, ornamental fish and long-distance refrigerated transportation of foreign trade fresh food.
(4) It is used for sports athletes' training and competition outside bumps, sprains, falls, etc.
(5) Cold storage and electricity saving in daily life, maintaining low temperature when the refrigerator is out of power, keeping food fresh, iced drinks, and traveling.
(6) Its effective use of cold capacity is 6 times of the same volume of ice
2. Disposable ice pack
One side is high-density plastic and the other side is non-woven fabric.
It is mainly used for perishable products, biological agents and all products that need to be transported under refrigeration (if they are transported with the product and cannot be taken back for reuse, it is recommended to use a one-time use) although it is designed for one-time use, but in It can also be used more carefully and cautiously.
If you need to buy or wholesale products, please contact us: Gel Pack Manufacturer.