When a guy suffers from acute orchitis, sexual activity difficulties may occur, for the reason that circulation congestion a result of excitement might cause pain in the inflamed testicles, pressure to succeed generated during intercourse, and the rotation and elevation of testicles could also cause pain.
What the the signs of early orchitis?
1. The signs and symptoms of orchitis include testicular pain, radiation pain in scrotum, thigh root and inguinal region.
2. Orchitis even offers some systemic symptoms, like high fever, chills, nausea and vomiting, which cause great trouble for men.
3. When symptoms come in patients with orchitis, they are often associated with fever and quite often chills.
4. There are also some local signs and symptoms of orchitis, for example: testicular pain, sometimes severe pain, and radiation on the groin, scrotal skin swelling, testicular swelling obvious and tender.
5. Patients with orchitis frequently have symptoms of redness and swelling of scrotal skin and hydrocele of scrotal inner sheath.
How to help treating remedy orchitis？Is there any natural therapy to deal with it?
1. External application. External using adzuki bean powder and duck egg white to scrotum or ice compress maybe once or twice each day can relieve pain and help to relieve testicular swelling.
2. Natrural therapy. The principle of treatment solutions are clearing away heat, detoxifying liver and calming fire. The medicines are Radix Bupleuri, Radix Scutellariae, Radix Plantagonis, etc. For viral orchitis, honeysuckle and dandelion may be used.
Herbal remedy like Dr.Lee Diuretics Pill, a patent medicine for urogenital medicine, contains honeysuckle, plantain seed, bupleurum, Scutellaria Baicalensis, Dandelion along with other ingredients. It comes from nature and is a natural plant formula. It does not produce drug resistance and may cure orchitis.
3. Treatment of bacterial orchitis.Procaine penicillin is often used, 800,000 units per time, twice per day, intramuscular injection. Or gentamicin, 80,000 units per time, twice a day, intramuscular injection for 5-7 days.
After the redness may be controlled, oral antibiotics for example pioneering mycin, compound neotamine or flurazine acid ought to be used instead.
It can be viewed how the early signs and symptoms of orchitis are nevertheless obvious, so long as as we focus on these symptoms, we are able to alleviate symptoms and treat them in time to prevent the aggravation of the disease.