1. Feed the waste tyres into pyrolysis reactor by auto-feeder or manual and make reactor rotate clockwise 0.4-0.8r/min. Then seal the feeding inlet door tightly and make sure there is no gas leakage.
2. Heat the reactor by using coal, charcoal, fuel gas, wood etc. as heating materials. The reactor will be slowly heated. When the temperature reaches about 250℃, the oil gas will be formed.
3. The oil gas coming out from the reactor then goes to condensing system and becomes liquid oil. We adopt new-type condenser which can improve the oil yield efficiency and make the oil yield to the maximum.
Harvest is your leading best turn-key solution for tire recycling manufacturer, Ask for a free quote now!
4. The gas which can’t be liquefied under normal pressure will be designed to go back to combustion system through safety device. It can be recycled to heat the reactor as fuel, which will save energy for the whole working process.
5. After finishing oil production, the temperature of the reactor will be cooled down, when the temperature falls down to 40℃, we can discharge the carbon black and steel wire automatically or by manual.
This is the waste tyre pyrolysis process description above. The pyrolysis process is also suitable for the materials such as plastic, rubber, oil sludge, medical waste. Each step has been designed with the advantages of save, energy-saving, environmental protection, high efficiency. Generally, through the waste tire pyrolysis process, we can get 45% fuel oil, 35% carbon black, 12% steel wire and 8% combustible gas. But different raw materials have different oil yields.
More at: https://www.tyreshredderprice.com